In this day and age, we are equipped with smartphones, tablets, and all kinds of other internet ready devices. If you’re not optimizing your website for all of the different screen sizes, you’re putting your business’s website at a severe disadvantage. In this article, we will show you why you should be using a responsive web design on any website you own.
What is a responsive website?
A responsive website is a website that will look great on any screen it’s viewed on. As the website reacts to different screen sizes, the page will shrink or stretch to fill out the viewing area to provide the best viewer experience. Responsive websites also make less use of problematic software such as Flash Player.
Responsive Website Pros
- Your visitors will experience faster load times. This means less money spent on bandwidth and less chance a potential customer leaves your website.
- Responsive websites are ranked better in search engines because they are mobile ready.
- Only one style change is needed to change the entire website’s look for all devices. This lowers website maintenance cost.
- Improves conversion rates.
- Reduce redirects for viewers with slower internet connections.
Cons of responsive websites?
- Confusing to make.
- Requires extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS.
As you can see, there aren’t many cons to making your website responsive. Making a responsive website can seem daunting without the programming knowledge. React can help get you on the right path quickly! Contact us today for the best web design in Dubai.
Download our free e-book: How to choose your website Partner Agency