Download our Free E-book
How to Monitor Social Media 10 Minutes a Day
Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision (Source: Nielsen), and 72% of people who complain on Twitter expect a response within an hour (Source: HubSpot).
Social media provides an excellent opportunity for you to reach out to potential customers, but should you be expected to monitor around the clock? Which networks should you pay attention to? Where do you even start?
Use your time more wisely! Start smart social monitoring immediately.
Are you spending a lot of time on Marketing, and not getting the results you want?
Some of the ways a solid Digital Strategy can help you are:
- Generating a consistent number leads
- Nurturing more leads into customers
- Dramatically increase website traffic & conversions
What is the e-book about?
In this ebook, How to Monitor Social Media in 10 Minutes a Day, we’ll answer these questions and teach you how to streamline your social media monitoring process. Work smarter, not harder, and save more time. It’s so easy to start. You could begin today!
- What you should be monitoring on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ & Quora
- What tools will help you consolidate your social media information
- How other marketers are spending time on social media
- Why monitoring matters